Examples of what to put in a notebook section:
- Articles you find on the Web
- Photographs or images from the Web
- Related documents
- Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
Create a page for each topic you research. If you are researching something that requires you to gather a lot of materials and information, create a Research notebook.
To insert files onto a page, on the Insert menu, click Files.
If you want to view and annotate the contents of a file directly on the page in Microsoft Office OneNote 2007, on the Insert menu, click Files as Printouts.
Copy information from a Web site into OneNote 2007 as text. If you use Windows Internet Explorer, look for the OneNote button in the toolbar. Select the information you want to copy and click this button to send the information to OneNote 2007 in the Unfiled Notes section.
When you copy information from a Web browser and paste onto a page, a reference link is inserted on the page so you can always return to your source.
You can capture whatever you’re looking at and insert it into OneNote as a searchable image. To do this, on the Insert menu, click Screen Clipping or press Windows Logo Key + S.
You can scan paper materials directly into OneNote 2007.
Use the Send to Microsoft OneNote 2007 feature
to print from any Microsoft Office program directly into OneNote 2007.
- To save e-mail messages in OneNote 2007, use the Send to OneNote feature in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
- To e-mail your travel information from OneNote 2007, go to the page you want to send, and then, on the File menu, click E-mail.
- Need to print everything out? Press the CTRL key and click the page tabs of the pages that you want to include. On the File menu, click Print.
- You can record your meetings. To do this, on the Insert menu, click Audio Recording. Click the audio icon next to the line in your notes to play back what was said when a line was written.
- Put meeting notes on a shared notebook so everyone on the team can get access to them.
- To quickly find what you are looking for in OneNote 2007, use the Find feature (CTRL+F) . OneNote 2007 searches text, text within images, ink writing, and audio recordings.
- Want to start organizing some of these pages? Click the page tabs that you want to move, and then drag them to the notebook or section where you want to put them. If you change your mind, you can drag them back to this section.
- YOU CAN POST DIRECTLY TO YOUR BLOG!!