One week til classes begin…
Goal 1 (see last post):
- Albany Law has joined the blogosphere. Prof. Salkin has a blog entitled: Law of the Land. Since Aug. 1, it has 589 hits!!! Another blog may be joining it soon: Best Practices of Legal Education.
- Prof. Armstrong has set up class wikis for her Lawyering class and her Civil Procedure class.
- The Dean has set up his blog site where he will post podcasts of all his classes
- Prof. Baum has set one up where he has posted class materials and a pre-session lecture.
- Several profs have begun to post materials to their TWEN sites.
- Communication has been established with GW to teach the Spring Gov’t Ethics class via videoconferencing.
- Discussion has begun about having an online Master’s program.
- A survey has been e-mailed to faculty regarding the technology that they wish to learn about and use in their classroom.
- Responses are slow in coming…