Summer is over and the new students have arrived…
What’s new at Albany Law School?
- Instead of attending a Computer Orientation, students read a letter in WebAdvisor about computing services and then are emailed their network and email passwords.
- Instead of waiting in a long line outside my office to have their laptops set up for wireless Internet access, students can connect themselves to albanylaw_students by putting in a password.
- We have context-less log ins on all lab computers – rather than bfranklin.cl10 , it is just bfranklin -same as email user name.
- Most orientation sessions were digitally recorded.
- HelpDesk@albanylaw.edu is the one place to go to get help for all technology-related problems.
- Computer Resources is now called: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
- More to come…
Have a great year 🙂 !!