With CALI Instapoll, professors ask a question in class and CALI Instapoll (www.cali.org/instapoll) lets them create a poll online.
Here are the directions:
- Click on the ‘Create a Poll’ button
- If you do not want students to be able to change their answers, uncheck the box next to “Students may change their answer.”
- Announce the Poll number to the students. (The Poll# appears both in the upper right hand corner of the screen and below the virtual clicker.)
- Verbally provide the question and answer choices to the students and ask the students to answer on their virtual clickers.
- Results will appear on the professor’s screen in the form of a bar graph.
- To clear the results in order to ask another question, click ‘Reset.’