Version 2.0 of the 2009 Legal Educator Blog Census, the final version for this year.
- Here is the portion covering bloggers at law schools starting with A-M: http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/evidenceprof/2009/09/am-version-20.html
We have 8 listed:
- Here is the portion covering bloggers at law schools starting with N-Z: http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/evidenceprof/2009/09/nz-version-20.html
- Here is an alphabetical listing of all blogs: http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/evidenceprof/2009/09/alphabetical.html
- Here is a listing of blogs started after March 2009 and bloggers who started posting on existing blogs after March 2009: http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/evidenceprof/2009/09/new-blogs.html
The Dean and Profs Gottlieb & Gathii will be listed here.
- Finally, here are some statistics I compiled regarding my blog census: http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/evidenceprof/2009/09/rankings.html
Purpose of this project done by Colin Miller of the EvidenceProf Blog:
(1) giving those presently interested in the law a central location to be able to locate every legal educator blog; (2) tracking the changes in the number and type of legal educator blogs/bloggers per year; and (3) giving those interested in the law in the future an ability to track down legal educator blogs that might otherwise have disappeared without a trace