Cali has updated its 5 year-old Classcaster.org network to use the WordPress MU. Any law school faculty member or librarian who has a CALI account can create a Classcaster blog.
Beginning in the fall 2010 semester:
- Albany Law School School event recordings that were previously posted on http://podcasts.classcaster.org will be found on http://albanylaw.classcaster.net
- Albany Law School Class recordings that were previously posted on http://audio_recordings.classcaster.org (or http://www.albanylaw.edu/classrecordings ) will be found on http://albanylawclasses.classcaster.net (***Most recordings of classes are uploaded to the course’s TWEN site.)
- Albany Law School Career Center recordings that were previously posted on http://podcasts.classcaster.org/blog/career_services will be found on http://albanylawcareers.classcaster.net
These blogs will now be more consistent with the other Albany Law School blogs who already use WordPress.
- Law of the Land – lawoftheland.albanylaw.edu
- Best Practices for Legal Education – bestpracticeslegaled.albanylawblogs.org
- Constitutionalism & Democracy – constitutionalismanddemocracy.wordpress.com
- The Albany Government Law Review Fireplace – glrfireplace.albanygovernmentlawreview.org
- Information Technology Services at Albany Law – albanylawits.wordpress.com
- Instructional Technology at Albany Law School – albanylawtech.wordpress.com
- Schaffer Law Library Blog – albanylawlibrary.wordpress.com
- Diversity at Albany Law School – albanylawdiversity.wordpress.com
- Student Bar Association – albanylawsba.wordpress.com
- The Issue Online – alsissue.wordpress.com