- Lets the professor create up to five classes of students (adding students into a class is by hand)
- During class discussion, if aprofessor wants to call on a student at random, he/she just opens the app and shakes the phone, and it will suggest a student (but will not call on students multiple times)
- Also gives the professor the chance to rate the students’ response
- Tracks the # of questions a student has answered, as well as the average score
- Free, and runs on any iOS device running version 3.0 or newer.
- Professors can design their own presentation using choice of slide masters, animations, fonts, and style options.
- Professors can show slides on a large screen by attaching your iOS device to an external display or projector using an optional adapter
- Professors can share work by exporting it to Keynote ’09, Microsoft PowerPoint, or PDF format and sending it via Mail or publish presentations to iWork.com public to share with anyone on a Mac or PC.
- Designed for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Professors can take attendance and create “flashcards” with student names and photos (school supplies the photos).
- Professors an import names from school addressbook
- Professors can also store PDFs of course material, etc.
- Professors can save scholarly articles to read later.
- Professors can use it to annotate and place sticky notes on documents
- For iPhone/iPad/iTouch
JotNot Scanner Pro
- Professors can use to scan and save documents
- Turns pictures taken from your iPhone into PDFs
- Professors can use to take a picture of the whiteboard, before it is erased
Thinking Space or MindJet or MindBlowing or Popplet
- Mind-mapping software