Check out Kevin O’Keefe’s posts on his blog “Real Lawyers Have Blogs:
- Blogging: The one single skill law Schools ought to focus on
- Should we be teaching blogging and WordPress at law schools?
- Law schools as publishers – via blogging
- Will WordPress take over law schools?
- Have law blogs surpassed law reviews?
- Law schools as publishers- via blogging
According O’Keefe, teaching law students to blog will:
- improve writing
- improve learning
- create opportunities for meeting people
Being a blogger, I may be a little biased. But it makes sense to me.
At the end of the post, O’Keefe offers his help:
If you are law school dean, professor, or other professional interested in developing a program (even a pilot program) to teach blogging, LexBlog and I are happy help.