Lexis is offering the Lexis Advance® Faculty Tip of the Week program so that professors can stay current on new content and features in the products that they and students use.
Here’s how it works:
- For the 8 weeks, a weekly email will link professors to a 1-2 minute faculty video tip on an important resource or tool on Lexis Advance, including Verdict & Settlement Analyzer, Law360, Legal Issue Trail, and more.
- If professors view all 8 short videos to receive a $25.00 Amazon.com Gift Card.
The FIRST Faculty Tip of the Week video — Enhance Practical Skills Training with Verdict & Settlement Analyzer explains how to better prepare students for practice by exposing them to a tool lawyers use to evaluate cases, find expert witnesses and more.
So in just a few minutes per week, professors can learn valuable information and earn a $25.00 gift card in the process.
Other tips, in case you missed them:
- Public Records content on Lexis Advance. 80% of newer attorneys use public records in the course of their job. Prepare students for practice by educating them on the role of public records in legal matters.
- Manage research more efficiently with folders and annotation tools. Save time by storing, annotating and highlighting documents electronically on Lexis Advance.
- Pinpoint a relevant legal issue and compile a list of related cases with the Legal Issue Trail.
- Keep current on the latest legal developments with Law360. Faculty and students now have access to breaking news in over 35 practice areas from Law360. See how to set up an Alert.
- Get to your favorite source in one click. Now you can browse or search your favorite treatise, law review, code etc…from the search box – word wheel.
- Case context and analysis with the Citing Decisions Grid, a visual tool for students and faculty to evaluate precedential value and spot splits of authority.