Coming on May 1, 2014, there will be improvements to the quizzing function in TWEN.
- Totally integrated into Grade Book & Assignments (add a quiz option)
- Ability to insert media
- Ability to create sections
- More control over type and timing of feedback that professors provide to students
- Incorrect answer mode
- At a glance, professors will be able to see what concepts students are struggling with and who is having the most trouble
- Dig deeper and see the details of each student’s performance.
- Compare answers from student to student.
More improvements are planned for Summer 2014:
- New tool allows automatic enrolling of students into courses
- Registrar sends file to designated contact
- File in .csv format lists course name, first name, last name, email address an student ID
- Process matches uploaded
- File data to registration information and adds students to course
Westlaw TWEN is continuously looking at changes and are mapping their improvements to the new law school environment as recommended by the ABA:
If you use TWEN at your law school, will these changes be helpful to you?