Content providers are realizing that faculty are busy and need to learn on their own schedule.
That’s why webinars have become so popular.
Lexis has offered sessions on teaching transactional law.
Westlaw now will be offering 30 minute webinars on a variety of topics:
- Alerts on WestlawNext – March 28, 2014 – 2 p.m. ET
- Flipping your Classroom with TWEN – April 4, 2014 – Noon ET
- Practical Law – April 11, 2014 – 2 p.m. ET
- Custom Pages on WestlawNext – April 18, 2014 – 1 p.m. ET
- Advanced TWEN – April 25, 2014- 1 p.m. ET
Unlike Lexis, there will be NO Starbucks gift card as an incentive, though!
Will your law school professors be registering for any of these webinars?